Do your dishes have spots?
These are all issues associated with hard water. The solution is a water softener system. If you are in need of a water softener systems in Cortez, call on the experts at Water-Pro. We specialize in water softener systems installation and repair. For over 35 years we have installed and repaired thousands of water softener systems throughout Sarasota, Manatee and Charlotte counties earning the reputation as the area’s leading water treatment company. All water is hard unless treated. Hard water contains magnesium and calcium. From damaging plumbing systems, to staining fixtures and reducing appliances lifespans, hard water is common water problem found in both homes and businesses throughout Florida. Whether you need a water softener installed, replaced, repaired or serviced, contact the specialists at Water-Pro. Working on all makes and models, you can count on us to provide the highest quality products, the best customer service in the industry and reasonable prices.
Do water softeners make my water safe to drink?
No, water softeners remove “hard” particles like lime and calcium from your water. They don’t address bacteria or other impurities. If you’re concerned about the safety of your water, we can test it for you.
What are the signs that you have hard water?
Hard water can be a costly problem. These are common signs that you have hard water, including:
- Your skin feels dry and itchy
- Your clothing is not getting clean or appears dull
- Spots on your glasses, flatware and dishes
- Your water heater will operate more efficiently as scale buildup on the elements reduces the ability of the elements to transfer heat to water
- You find soap scum on your bathtub, shower curtain or shower door
- You have mineral build up around water fixtures
- Your appliances are wearing out quickly
- You water heater won’t need to be drained periodically to remove hard water deposits settling at the bottom of the tank, nor will the element fail prematurely due to hard water deposits
Is installing a water softener system worth the cost?
Yes! Hard water is not only tough on appliances, it is also rough on your skin and hair. Hard water will impact the performance and lifespan of your appliances. This scale build up inside your pipes, appliances and fixtures will reduce their efficiency, costing you money in future repairs and replacement. From washing clothes to taking a shower, more energy is needed to complete normal tasks. Hard water can be treated with a water softener to reduce the impacts of hard water. The benefits of water treated with a water softener include:
- You will save money on appliance repairs and replacements
- Your energy bill will go down
- Prolongs the life of your appliances and pipes
- Your hair and skin will be cleaner and softer
- You will have cleaner and brighter clothes
- Your dishes will be cleaner and spot free
- Water softeners will preserve your plumbing system
Do you need salt for your water softener system?
If you currently have a softener system and are looking for the best priced, highest quality salt, contact us. We use only proven brands you know and trust to ensure your water softener stands the test of time and meets all of your needs, including: Valu-Soft Solar Salt by Morton and Morton system-Saver Pellets in the yellow bag. After purchasing 10 bags, you will get 1 free.
Call or Contact Water-Pro for Water Softener Systems in Cortez Today!
Locally owned and operated, we employ a team of highly skilled technicians. Since 1981, Water-Pro has helped thousands of homeowners treat their water. Our skilled technicians have over 30 years of experience each. They will arrive at your property on time, test your water and any existing equipment and recommend a solution based on your family’s needs. Whether you need a new system installed or an existing system serviced, our team is committed to your complete satisfaction getting the job done right the first time. Call of contact us today.