Do your dishes have spots?
Call Water-Pro for expert water softener systems installation and repair in Laurel, Florida. For over 35 years we have installed and repaired thousands of water softener systems throughout Sarasota, Manatee and Charlotte counties earning the reputation as the area’s leading water treatment company. All water is hard unless treated. Hard water contains magnesium and calcium. From damaging plumbing systems, to staining fixtures and reducing appliances lifespans, hard water is common water problem found in both homes and businesses throughout Florida. Whether you need a water softener system installed, replaced, repaired or serviced, contact the specialists at Water-Pro. Working on all makes and models, you can count on us to provide the highest quality products, the best customer service in the industry and reasonable prices. So, if you need a water softener system in Laurel, call or contact Water-Pro today.
Water softeners come in different sizes. Which one is right for my home?
You should choose the water softener that’s right for you based on your water consumption. On average each member of a household uses about 80 gallons of water a day. Multiply 80 by the number of household members and then multiply that number by the # of grains of hardness your water has after properly being testing. Water-Pro will take the guess work out of your decision by testing and recommending the right system for your consumption and water hardness.
What are the signs that you have hard water?
Hard water can be a costly problem. These are common signs that you have hard water, including:
- Your water heater will operate more efficiently as scale buildup on the elements reduces the ability of the elements to transfer heat to water
- Your skin feels dry and itchy
- Your clothing is not getting clean or appears dull
- Spots on your glasses, flatware and dishes
- Your water heater won’t need to be drained periodically to remove hard water deposites settling at the bottom of the tank, nor will the element fail prematurely due to hard water deposits
- You find soap scum on your bathtub, shower curtain or shower door
- You have mineral build up around water fixtures
- Your appliances are wearing out quickly.
Is installing a water softener system worth the cost?
Yes! Hard water is not only tough on appliances, it is also rough on your skin and hair. Hard water will impact the performance and lifespan of your appliances. This scale build up inside your pipes and appliances will reduce their efficiency, costing you money in future repairs and replacement. From washing clothes to taking a shower, more energy is needed to complete normal tasks. Hard water can be treated with water softener systems to reduce the impacts of hard water. The benefits of water treated with a water softener system include:
- You will save money on appliance repairs and replacements
- Your energy bill will go down
- Prolongs the life of your appliances and pipes
- Your hair and skin will be cleaner and softer
- You will have cleaner and brighter clothes
- Your dishes will be cleaner and spot free
- Water softeners will preserve your plumbing system
Do you need salt for your water softener system?
If you currently have a softener system and are looking for the best priced, highest quality salt, contact us. We use only proven brands you know and trust to ensure your water softener stands the test of time and meets all of your needs, including: Valu-Soft Solar Salt by Morton and Morton system-Saver Pellets in the yellow bag. After purchasing 10 bags, you will get 1 free.
Have the Best Water Softener Systems Company serving Laurel, on your Side
Locally owned and operated, we employ a team of highly skilled technicians. Since 1981, Water-Pro has helped thousands of homeowners treat their water. Our skilled technicians have over 30 years of experience each. They will arrive at your property on time, test your water and any existing equipment and recommend a solution based on your family’s needs. Whether you need a new system installed or an existing system serviced, our team is committed to your complete satisfaction getting the job done right the first time. Contact us today.